To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
50. Ugh! First time doing this one, I hate burpees!!
56. That was terrifiying to read and hard to start but I'm glad I did!!
Chest to ground
Chest to ground
Same score as on 12-3-12
55 – better than I thought I'd do!!
60. When I first started I aimed for 70, then realized these are still hard as heck so I shot for 50. So I was in between what I set my goal as 🙂
If I have time I'm doing this again later…fastest & slowest 7 minutes ever! Love it!
2nd round of the day = 87
Wow-what a cool challenge!
74 uggg!! Thought I could do more!!!
C'mon girls, you got this one today!
If you do even one burpee today you win!!
Thanks, Mindy. Your comment motivated me!
70. This wasn't as awful as I expected!
Set out to do 50 so I'm happy!!
67. To the floor. Had no idea what to expect. Happy it's over.
72 with push ups
When we did the 6k + 60 burpees a few weeks ago- I did 60 burpees in 6 min.
My goal was 70-so I'm happy! Good one!
90. Set out to do 70 and got super motivated once I passed that.
Jenni, thanks for the great workout. I am loving my arms!
Ladies, thanks for the encouragement. I really enjoy working out with y'all!
61, could not get going this morning.
6.5 mile run in the rain.
You run in the rain?!?! Wow. Now I'm inspired. Thanks!
I haven't done it yet, I just busted out laughing at today's WOD. Yay! Let's DO THIS!
72. Thought my arms were going to fall off from yesterdays workout.
CF Mamas Northglenn
My goal was 80 and I did 82! Woah, that was rough.
Ran 3 miles
Chest to grounf
50 First day back after way to long.
My goal was 70 and I made it!
55. Ugh, Burpees are terrible.
63 after 4 mile run
64…. I was hoping for 70.
4.6 mile run early this am.
92 after running 3.0 miles in a drizzle. Training for a 10K. Whewwww
Goal was 70.. did 69. Chest/belly to floor, no added push up.
115. Started with jump ups and full push ups. After a minute I dropped to jump ups abs girl push ups. Then jump ups to plank. Then just arm raises.
65, but no push ups (I'm happy I even attempted this one! )
did right after yesterdays – phew!
82 !! @ first my goal was 60, I made that so I upped my goal to 70 made that so I upped it to 80 and I MADE THAT! 🙂 ….with BURPEES no less.
78 chest to ground
98 chest to ground, jump.
Goal was 100… finished my last two after time to make 100
71, chest to ground with jump.
First half of time chest to ground
79, goal was 80 darnit!
I blew out 20 in the first minute. I think that burned me out.
105 chest to ground and jump up. I surprised myself, my goal was at least 100! 🙂
1st time ever with this challenge. WOW!!! Seeing others comments was intimidating. You all are beasts.
1-40 chest to ground
41-76 to plank
53 chest to ground.
Modified for beginner
86. Full chest to ground,w/ explosive jump up @ end as shown for full burpee. I went in w/ a plan for goal of 70 & super goal of 80. Just needed to to 10 in 1 min. So i paced myself & w/ the rests i was able to get in more & able to push myself @ end to last second!
chest to floor and jumping (my goal was 70, so I was happy with that!)
for my 8 year old son Dylan, he is a machine!!! (he looked like a bunny rabbit hopping up and down)
for my 10 yo son Andrew
for my husband (peer pressure got him to do it too!)
60. that sucked. and I'm behind on my workouts, but it doesn't matter when you do them, just that you do them, right!
73 Did way better than I thought I would.
80 right on the last second 🙂