Here we go Challenge Mamas…
For the next 90 days
you will be pushing yourself harder,
getting tighter and leaner,
and getting fit so you can be
This is how you will do it:
- You will do the WOD Monday through Friday and push hard to go faster and lift heavier. You will not cut corners. You will not quit. You will not substitute (unless absolutely necessary). You will not miss a WOD. You will kill it and you will progress your body to your ultimate goal. If you are trying to lose more than 10 lbs, you will add a 1 mile run (or some other sort of cardio) after any WOD not involving a run.
- Post your times after every WOD as proof that you completed that workout, as well as how you are feeling, changes you are noticing, etc. Don’t weigh yourself again until the 90 days is over.
- Each week I will challenge you to add or remove one thing from your diet or lifestyle that is not benefiting your health or progression. Once the week is over, you will continue with that challenge for the duration of the 90 days, adding something new each week. I will announce every Friday what the next week’s added challenge will be.
- Track your progress and results. Today ONLY I want you to weigh yourself, take your before picture in a sports bra and shorts or bikini (front, back and side), and measure your chest, waist, hips, biceps, and thighs. This information is for you only. Keep it safe somewhere. Don’t weigh yourself again until the 90 days is over, taking into account that muscle is heavier than fat and remeasure. Your improved times, measurements, and how our after pictures look will be the biggest indicator.
- Complete the challenge and send me before and after pictures with your story and you will have a WOD permanently named after you. Your story will inspire others on their health and fitness journey.
We will kick this 90 Day Fitness Challenge off with a 5K run and we will finish on Day 90 with a 5K run.
Don’t worry if you have never run 3 miles before, don’t worry if you don’t think you can run 3 miles. This is just a marker of where you are starting.
Start your timer and do your best. I guarantee you will be blown away by the difference in your endurance in 90 Days.
Compare to 11.20.20
Post your time to comments (click on the post title) and it will be linked back to here on Day 90.