Max reps of butterfly sit-ups in 4 minutes
The Tabata interval is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for 8 intervals. The Tabata score is the least number of reps performed in any of the eight intervals. Begin time for sit-ups immediately after the last 10-second rest interval. Test score equals Tabata score multiplied by number of sit-ups completed.
Post score to comments.
fruit or veggie snacks
Eating Before Bed – What to Avoid
- Re-evaluate your daily meals – are you eating enough throughout the day? Have you eaten every 3 hours today?
- Make sure you are eating vegetables, a lean protein and a healthy fat for supper. This combination will keep you feeling full longer.
- First try drinking a glass of water. Sometimes we are really just thirsty and water will do the trick.
- As a last resort, try one of these after supper snacks – a banana with peanut butter, celery with peanut butter or a handful of almonds
- Eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day.
- Keep all junk food out of your house.
- Form a habit of not eating after a certain time (if you go to bed at 10 pm stop eating every night at 8 pm)
- Do your workouts in the morning.
- Eat protein, healthy fats and lots of vegetables at supper time.